The acquisition of a company offers opportunities for revenue and sustainable earnings growth. We actively support you to achieve these goals. At the same time, we keep an eye on the risks involved with acquiring a company.
We provide advisory services to entrepreneurs, corporations, partnerships and institutions, helping our clients in the search for suitable acquisition targets or in the acquisition process itself. The careful orchestration of all process stages is crucial for success, especially in the case of a bidding contest. In accordance with your needs and your business strategy, we support you with the following tasks:
- Identification of suitable acquisition targets and evaluation of the acquisition strategy: Which goals are being pursued? What is the likely impact of the acquisition on customers, suppliers and competitors?
- Analysis and selection of the target company: Does the target fit in with the overall strategic and commercial aspirations of the buyer? How can the integration of the company be carried out?
- Preliminary valuation of the target company: What is a realistic purchase price range?
- Identification of decision makers and approach of the target company: Is there an intention to sell?
- Management presentations and signing of a Letter of Intent: How can the transaction be structured? What additional information can be gained?
- Valuation of the target company and Due Diligence: Review and evaluation of the provided financial, commercial and corporate legal information in cooperation with auditors and legal advisors. Which opportunities and risks have been uncovered? What is the possible upper limit for the purchase price?
- Binding offer and contract negotiations
- Contract signing and closing
- Integration implementation